1. Every time you use this website you will be bound by the current Privacy Statement and you should review this text every time you use the website to be sure that you agree with it.
2. Personal data you provide us with will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of FETHİYE AVİZE ELEK. ELEKTRNK LTD. ŞTİ. (MyLamp) for the purposes of:
i. The development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchase, or of any other contract between you and us;
ii. Attending to your requests, and;
iii. With your consent, providing you with information about the products of MyLamp, sending commercial communications by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS). If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this website and editing your preferences. You can also unsubscribe at the Newsletter section.
iv. In the event that you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having informed them about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant express consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above. In the event that you have purchased a product or a gift card, the personal data of the third party provided by you, will be used for the following purposes: (a) managing the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and; (b) attending any query or suggestion you or the third party may have.
v. Should you choose the option of keeping your card details and activate “quick shopping”, you expressly authorize us to process and store the data indicated as necessary for activation and development of this functionality. The Card-Verification-Value-Code (CVV) will only be used to make able the purchase in progress, and will not be stored or processed subsequently as part of your cards data.
Giving us your consent to activate this functionality, allow your data to appear auto filled in subsequent purchases on this website, so you will not need to enter the data in each new process, and such consent shall be valid and effective for subsequent purchases.
You can change your card´s data and revoke your consent for processing and storing these data at any time through My Account section – Cards. MyLamp stores and transmits your card´s data according to the main standards of confidentiality and security of credit and debit cards.
When using this functionality, changing your password may be requested for security reasons. Remember that security, when using this website, also depends on the proper use and conservation of certain key/passwords.
3. MyLamp with registered address at Çalıca Mahallesi Narlı Caddesi No: 157/3 Fethiye / Muğla, being data controller of the file, undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, to the attention of "Data Protection – MyLamp". If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document.
As a data subject, you are also entitled to apply to the data controller entity mentioned above to exercise your following rights:
- to learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- to learn the purposes for which your data is processed and whether your data is used for those purposes,
- to learn about third parties to whom your personal data is transferred to and whether your data is transferred outside Turkey,
- to request correction of your personal data if you think that it is processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- to request deletion or destruction of your personal data if you think that the purposes of processing no longer exist,
- to object to negative consequences for you as a result of the processing of your personal data by automatic means,
- to request indemnification if you suffer damage as a result of illegal processing of your data.
4. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or alteration of them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.